The work of our department aims at an efficient innovation management and the support thereof by means of modern information and communication technologies. According to this objective, we carry out research on various topics of innovation management, enable external partners to complete and extend their repertoire of methods, and monitor the research and development projects of industrial clients, academic partners and associations.
We prove our know-how in different forms of cooperation:
- Training: transfer and improvement of knowledge from basics to expert know-how.
- Facilitation: solving concrete problems in the course of moderated workshops (e.g. methodical inventing aided by TRIZ or scenario techniques).
- Coaching: scientific and methodical monitoring of complete research and development projects from initial strategic considerations to the creation and launch of new products or services.
- Consulting: advice regarding suitable methods, instruments and software solutions in support of research and development projects.
- Research: exploration of selected problems concerning innovation management, carried out in various forms ranging from study projects via patent searches to commissioned research.
Application of methodical inventing aided by TRIZ to solve concrete problems
Within the framework of our specific PI-concept, we employ the TRIZ theory of inventive problem solving and its multifariously effective tools for the process of methodical inventing. All considerations focus on the technical and technology-related economic problems that our industrial partners seek to solve, and are successfully dealt with in the course of several moderated workshops.
Use of the scenario technique for strategic planning
In our moderated workshops, several interdisciplinary groups create different scenarios which provide substantial impulses for prospective tasks. Thereby we manage to draw the participants’ attention to the many different facets of the future and make them think about their own future developments
Selected cooperation partners / industrial companies
Freudenberg & Co. KG
Villeroy & Boch
Voss Automotive GmbH
Selected cooperation partners / universities
Prof. Dr. Diana Grosse
Erasmus Universität Rotterdam
Prof. Dr. Patrick JFW Groenen
TU Hamburg Harburg
Prof. Dr. Cornelius Herstatt
Prof. Dr. T. Teichert
Selected cooperation partners / associations
Verband der Hochschullehrer für Betriebswirtschaft e. V.